Mystiq.org - forum: Priest Talents: [Shadow Weaving] & [Spirit Tap] -> Priest -> Bugreport

Report ID 6507 Title Priest Talents: [Shadow Weaving] & [Spirit Tap]
Product Priest Status Duplikát (Severity 2 - Fair)

Page 1 of 1

Report ID #6507: Priest Talents: [Shadow Weaving] & [Spirit Tap]

AkQ 

• Group: Registrovaný člen

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

Two Priest talent bugs ive found:

[Spirit Tap]
Rank 5/5

Gives you a 100% chance to gain a 100% bonus to your Spirit after killing a target that yields experience or honor. For the duration, your mana will regenerate at a 50% rate while casting. Lasts 15 sec.

After i reached lv70, this talent stopped working for PvE (havent tested in PvP yet)
Not a single mob, gray, green or yellow, they never proc this talent anymore. Because they "dont give any experience". It should proc, if the mob's level is close enough to the players level. Meaning all the yellow and green mobs should give Spirit Tap after ive killed them.
Needs to be fixed asap, otherwise this talent is useless.
EDIT: Strange... after some hours and several Log In/Outs the Talent seems to be working again. It has never did this before. I noticed the bug on the Daily-Quest island, Isle of Quel'Danas.
EDIT 2: It seems that the talent is not working only in the daily island Quel'Danas. Everywhere else it works.

[Shadow Weaving]
5/5

Your Shadow damage spells have a 100% chance to cause your target to be vulnerable to Shadow damage. This vulnerability increases the Shadow damage dealt to your target by 2% and lasts 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.

This talent works almost as it should. However, it doesnt give debuff stack at the start of Mind Flay, but at the end of the Mind Flay. Meaning, if your Mind Flay is interrupted, the Shadow Weaving doesnt give a stack.
How it should work: When Mind Flay hits the enemy, it should give 1x Shadow Weaving stack. Not at the end of the spell. Its a small difference, but its a difference anyway.

I have endured the Shadow Weaving bug since i got maxed, but just now when i reached lv70 and noticed that Spirit Tap isnt working anymore, i had to post this bug report.
They both ofc needs to be fixed.
Thanks!

This post has been edited by AkQ: 28 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

Page 1 of 1  

Replies (1 - 2)

Solmyr 

• Group: VIP

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

Updating severity to: 2 - Fair

orifox 

• Insomnia Senior GM
  • Group: WoW

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Updating status to: Duplikát

Hi
1) spirit tap - Mobs on issle of quel'danas aren't giving experience, because of their fast respawn, high level and low HP.

2) mind flay & shadow weaving - yep, we already know about it. http://forum.mystiq....w-weaving-proc/

Page 1 of 1

0 User(s) are reading this issue
0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users